International Paper FLL Maintenance Night Shift in ROME MILL, Georgia
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Front Line Leader Night Shift is responsible for the work activities and maintenance crew during night shift; This includes planned, scheduled and emergency work assigned, work order matrix compliance, quality of workmanship, training, housekeeping and all other maintenance efforts. The Front Line Leader Maintenance Night Shift reports to the Central Services Manager. The schedule would be 12 hour shifts.
• Works with Production staff to determine ways to assure and improve the reliability of equipment and systems.
• Assure safety awareness, safe work and compliance with safety rules and policies in all work performed by Crew.
• Provides assistance and technical advice necessary to assist in the manufacturing process.
• Communicate mill and department performance levels and standards to
• Responsible for ensuring that all field work is performed in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
• Keep current documentation on all equipment and maintain appropriate specifications.
Understand and properly administer labor contract for employees.
Works with Department Learning Leader to identify staff development and training needs.
Sets priorities for training and development
Support and participate in New Member Evaluation, Training and Certification process.
Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments
Facilitate the Engagement and Crew Impact plan.
Supports and enforces Mill precision maintenance practices.
Promotes QA/QC in all assigned jobs.
Key Competencies Include:
• Building Effective Teams
• Command Skills
• Customer Focus
• Managing Vision and Purpose
• Business Acumen
• People Development
• Strategic Agility
Minimum 5 years supervisor/leadership experience
Minimum 5 years Maintenance experience
Pulp & Paper Mill Maintenance Supervision experience preferred
High School Diploma required, post secondary degree preferred.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
[[city]] [[sapState]] [[postalcode]]